· BITCOIN is cash for the Internet and a decentralized database.
· What the Internet did for information, BITCOIN is doing for trust.
· No central power can control BITCOIN.
· Decentralized, global networking offers maximum security.
· BITCOIN is self-regulating and covered by mathematics.
· Immediate global transactions without barriers to central third parties.
· Transactions are irreversible and are recorded transparently.
· No unnecessary transfer fees.
· BITCOIN is constantly being further developed.
· DECENTRALIZATION - The foundation for the INTERNET of TRUST.